What is PTC?
PTC stands for Paid To Click. You get paid to view ads by viewing for a certain period of time.
The time and the ad value varies(the amount you earn) from site to site.
It is basically a revenue sharing program where advertisers advertise their sites to get unique hits/exposure to their website and users view them to earn money. Thus, the site shares the revenue earned from advertising with its members.
A GPT, Aurora, BUX or a Mini-PTC are sub-types of the main type. All of them are Paid To Click sites but they have different business models such as higher earnings/lower earnings, fixed sponsored ads/ads are added throughout the day which contribute to the sustainability of the site.
Aurora site is a sub-type of PTC but with lower earnings (more ads with lower value). This business model is usually safe & sustainable, because the earnings are low and many members lose interest after using it for a while.
• Cannot rent referrals but rather you can buy referrals for lifetime. Some sites even allow you to switch referrals to other account.
• Fixed low minimum cashout. (Usually $1 or less)
• Mostly have 10-20 guaranteed ads daily and usually each is $0.0001- $0.001 worth.
• No referral limit and no need click to earn from referrals.
• Upgrades and advertising are mostly very cheap.
Other ways to earn:
- Grid: View ads on “grid” and win between $0.10 and $5.
- Paid To Read (PTR) ads: Read a short text/description and then view the ad.
- Paid To Sign-up (PTSU): Sign-up and fulfill the requirements to get paid.
- Paid To Promote (PTP): Promote your referral link and earn money.
- Traffic Exchange (TE): Surf other peoples ads, earn credits & advertise with these credits.
Bux site is a sub-type of PTC. This business model will not last (usually less than 6 months or if not less than 1 year) as it is not sustainable due to fixed/self sponsored ads and they rely heavily on upgrades to pay for their members.
• Able to to buy expensive upgrades like $50 - $700+ per year & rent referrals.
• Direct referral limit & need to click your ads in order to get your ref earnings for the next day.
• Guaranteed self-sponsored ads daily. (E.g. 4 fixed ads ranging from $0.005-$0.01)
• Increasing minimum cashout. (E.g. $2,$5,$10)
• Might need to invest before can cashout.
Mini-PTC is a sub-type of PTC. It is actually a hybrid of Aurora & Bux site. This business model is slightly more sustainable than "bux" type as the earnings are lower. Some Mini-PTC also have “grid” to let you win between $0.01, $0.05 and $1.
• Direct referral limit & you need to click your ads in order to get your ref earnings for the next day.
• Guaranteed ads but with a lower value ($0.001 - $0.01).
• Increasing minimum cashout. ($1.00 - $10.00)
• Might need to invest before can cashout.
• Upgrades and renting referrals are available.
Pure PTC Site/ Real PTC:
Real PTC has the best business model since it rely on advertisers to show real advertisements. Some Real PTC also have “grid” to let you win between $0.10, $0.25, $0.50, $1, $2.50 and $5.
• Cannot rent referrals but rather you can buy referrals for lifetime.
• Cheap upgrade (E.g. $10 - $20 per year)
• No referral limit and no need click to earn ref earnings.
• Membership is free and you don’t have to invest to cashout.
• Minimum cashout are usually fixed and is often very high. (E.g. $5, $8, $10)
• Most ads are usually $0.001 - $0.01 worth. Maximum up to $0.02.
• They don’t have guaranteed self-sponsored ads but some site have a few guaranteed ads (1 - 3 ads). Ads are added throughout the day and if you are active, you can view more ads.
What is payment processor?
An online payment processor is something like virtual bank that offers money transactions between individuals or companies. You can use credit card or your bank to “top up” funds to your payment processor to buy things or receive funds online.
Two most widely used payment processors are PayPal and Payza. Different payment processor have different fees and only a certain of them are supported by your bank.
Examples of most commonly used payment processors on PTC sites are:
Paypal(PP), Payza(PZ), Egopay,(EP) Liberty Reserve(LR), Neteller(NT), OKPay(OP) & SolidTrustPay(STP).
Can I really earn much on PTC sites?
A lot of people always ask me, can I really earn or rather earn an additional income?
PTC sites are for earning extra income. High earnings are possible if user invests or/and has many referrals. Some people follow QUICK EARN IN A SHORT TIME motto, which leads to heavy investment path and risk. You should remember the great old rule of investments: "Invest only amount which you can afford to lose". Choose Real PTC or Aurora Sites for a lower risk.